Advanced 1031 Exchange Strategies and Structures Webinar
Click here to view other upcoming webinars in The Exeter Edge™ Webinar Series.
Go to Webinar Registration is Required
Click here to register for this Advanced 1031 Exchange Strategies & Structures Webinar.
"Challenging Times Require Creative 1031 Exchange Solutions!"
Today's rapidly evolving real estate market has lots of investment opportunities available for the real estate investor. But, you have to move quickly to get them, and you often have to be creative to get transactions closed. Our Advanced 1031 Exchange Strategies and Structures Webinar can help you structure and close on challenging real estate transactions.
You don't have to wait until your exisiting property sells. You can take advantage of investment opportunities as they come up by buying your replacement property first and then worrying about selling your existing relinquished property later through creative Reverse 1031 Exchanges.
This Advanced 1031 Exchange Strategies and Structures Webinar will explore the following creative problem solving strategies and structures:
- Combining a Reverse and an Improvement 1031 Exchange
- Combining a Reverse 1031 Exchange into a Forward 1031 Exchange
- Combining a Forward 1031 Exchange into a Reverse 1031 Exchange
- Structuring a Reverse Zero Equity 1031 Exchange™
- Saving a Reverse 1031 Exchange with a related party buyer
- Acquiring improvements constructed on property that you already control as your like kind replacement property
- Acquiring a promissory note as your like kind replacement property
You will learn how to:
- Eliminate the risk of paying taxes due to a failed 1031 Exchange by using creative and outside-the-box tax deferral and tax exclusion strategies and structures to save your real estate transaction.
- Take advantage of unexpected investment opportunities by acquiring your replacement property first and then selling your relinquished property later via a Reverse 1031 Exchange.
- Combine Reverse 1031 Exchanges with Forward 1031 Exchanges or with Improvement 1031 Exchanges or with Zero Equity 1031 Exchanges™
- Purchase installment notes as your like kind replacement property
- Stretch your 1031 Exchange deadlines out to 360 days instead of the normal 180 days through advanced 1031 Exchange structures.
This intermediate to advanced level webinar will discuss the benefits and advantages of structuring advanced 1031 Exchange strategies and structures referenced above. We'll address the requirements, structures, processes, strategies, and compliance issues necessary to successfully complete these advanced 1031 Exchanges.
Who Should Attend?
Anyone interested in gaining a more in-depth understanding of the processes and requirements for completing successful advanced 1031 Exchange strategies and structures, including investment property owners (taxpayers/investors), accountants, attorneys, corporate officers, financial planners, title insurance and escrow services professionals, closing agents, real estate agents and real estate brokers (Realtors©).
William L. Exeter
President and Chief Executive Officer
Exeter Reverse 1031 Exchange Services, LLC
Date and Time
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
10:00 AM — 11:00 AM PDT Webinar
Please login five (5) minutes early
Go to Webinar Registrations is Required
Click here to register for this Advanced 1031 Exchange Strategies Webinar
back to top